- The Joetta Clark Diggs Sports Foundation (J.C.D.S.F.) was founded by 4-time Olympian, Author, Business Women, Joetta Clark Diggs. The JCDSF...
- Joetta is frequently requested to speak or consult at a variety of corporations, non-profits, colleges and universities across the country. A...
- Wellness/Fitness Consultant: “Stressing the importance of a healthy body and healthy mind makes for a happier person” “Providing mental and physical...
- Community Programs: FAMILY FUN & FITNESS DAY The purpose of this program is to introduce recreational activities with an emphasis on...
- Over the years Joetta’s Athletic Life Advisory Counselors (J.A.L.A.C.) have encouraged many. Joetta Clark Diggs has brought together outstanding athletes and...
- Under this program we offer educational opportunities to graduating seniors. Scholarships are available to students who meet the following criteria: A....
Financial & Fitness Expo
This inaugural Expo is free and open to the public. It is designed for anyone who wants to take control of their lives and learn more about healthy living resources in their area. This Expo provides participants with the opportunity to receive free health screenings, engage in fitness and nutrition workshops and learn more about healthy life decisions for both their financial and physical fitness.
Team Head 2 Toe Fitness® (H2T)
Our most popular program is dedicated to helping children and their families embrace fitness, Nutrition and Life Skills. Our programs are conducted for schools, corporations, recreation/ community programs, etc. Our goal is to encourage our youth to create the daily physical, mental, life habits that will stay with them forever.
JCD Fitness Challenge©
The mission of the challenge is:
To promote physical activity through sports.
To promote good study habits by incorporating an event for which the students can prepare by studying.
To encourage teamwork and camaraderie, as well as group pride.
To emphasize the importance of everyone getting active and doing their very best to help the team.
Under this program we offer educational opportunities to graduating seniors. Scholarships are available to students who meet the following criteria: A. Graduating Juniors in High School B. 3.0 GPA
Johnson & Johnson, Horizon NJ Health, East Orange General Hospital UnitedHealthCare, Sanofi US, State Farm, Atlanticare, Empower Somerset, Intel, Nike, Panasonic, Provident Bank, Schering Plough, Merrill Lynch, Amerigroup Corp, Prudential, TD Bank, Edward J Ill Foundation, NJ Dept. of Ed. Our sponsors have helped us offer free community programs to various schools and children organizations throughout the state for example: The Newark and other Boys & Girls Clubs, Best friends, Special Olympics, schools in Jersey City, Rockaway, Camden, Maplewood/South Orange, Somerville, North Plainfield, Montgomery, Watchung, East Orange, Orange, Hillsborough, Far Hills, Watchung, Wall Township, Toms River South, Cranford, New Brunswick, South Brunswick, Trenton, Passaic, Paterson, Hawthorne, Wayne, Bound Brook, Plainfield, Randolph, Far Hills, Basking Ridge, Somerset County, Mercer County and NJ After 3 Programs. History: Incorporated 2002; 501(c)(3) Non-profit organization; Tax ID# 01-064-4643; Headquartered in Hillsborough, NJ.